Re: Stocks plunge as Obama continues to ruin economy

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 00:26:37 -0500, Bruce Morgen <editor@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

McGarnagle <mcgarnagle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 02 Nov 2009 11:27:30 -0500, Bruce Morgen <editor@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

McGarnagle <mcgarnagle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<SNIP>

Nothing lasts forever.

E.g. the GOP.

Then why is Obama out campaigning so hard and putting his rep on the
line instead of being president?

Obama has already put in
more time "being president"
than Bush43 did in two full
terms -- and clearing brush
at that photo-op "ranch" in
Crawford TX doesn't count
as "being president."

Yeah, you hate Bush, so what?

As you would say, "Completely irrelevant to anything -- non sequitor
ad infinitum et ad nauseam. As usual, you're very, very weak."

LOL

I don't take my marching
orders from filmmakers
the way rightys get
theirs from Beck, Palin
& Co.

Sure, that's why you repeat "the GOP is dead" more times than your
hero James Carville.

  • Re: President Obama Takes Questions from GOP
    ... GOP Conference in Baltimore, Maryland. ... GOP to confront the facts instead of their make-believe Fox News ... to get a sense of just how effective President Obama ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • OT: Good Article --- why the GOP Lost
    ... Romney is not going to be our next president. ... That's the coalition that helped Mr. Obama, ... Once the GOP gets past some respectable period of mourning that comes ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT: Good Article --- why the GOP Lost (Conservatives, do not read this post since yo
    ... Romney is not going to be our next president. ... That's the coalition that helped Mr. Obama, ... Once the GOP gets past some respectable period of mourning that comes ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT: The Solyndra Stench
    ... so the Democrats can have a wide open ... her health care proposal was very similar with what Obama ... My prediction is a major ass kicking for the GOP in 2012. ... those 20% are going to hate the Democratic president no ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Republicans are doing everything they HOGWASH OLE KICKEN LIES AGAIN
    ... Obama WAS Trying To Use Joint Speech One Upmanship ... The American left and its handmaidens in the Old Media spent 24 hours desperately trying to spin Obama's attempt to schedule a joint session of Congress on the same day as the GOP debate as an example of how the GOP is refusing to work with him. ... President Obama announced as if it were set the date of Sept. 7 for his jobs speech to a joint session of Congress. ... "I'm asking lawmakers to look past short-term politics and take action on that plan. ...
    (alt.politics)