Re: OT: Don't disagree with Barack Obama - it means you're racist!

White Spirit wrote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/sep/16/jimmy-carter-you-lie-racist

Bzzzztt......wrong.

But, even if it was true, it would be better than the past administration
(sort of). When GWB was still in office, anyone who disagreed with him was
called a "terrorist." I wouldn't want to be called either one...but you
get what I'm saying, eh?

Mike

  • Re: OT: Dont disagree with Barack Obama - it means youre racist!
    ... But, even if it was true, it would be better than the past administration ... (sort of). ...  When GWB was still in office, anyone who disagreed with him was ... bill put before him- treated the US Treasury like daddy's account, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: George H.W. Bush will help President Hillary
    ... I am not arguing that international opinion is less ... particularly by this "special ambassador" ... other than to get rid of the irritant (GWB) which will happen on ... This thread started with the defense of the notion that there are some sort ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: nbc Dean is just another Bush nbc
    ... I think illegal immigrants should get a pass. ... > This is one area where GWB was almost on the right track. ... > worker system he had floated was too onerous and bureaucratic to be ... We also need some sort of mechanism to ensure they ...
    (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
  • Re: Happy St Georges Day
    ... White Spirit wrote: ... Google noticed, and the shops around here are full of St George's Day stuff, but that's almost certainly to do with some sort of sporting competition. ... The answer given by Englishman Richard Peeke when asked by the Duke of Medina Sidonia how many Spanish sword and buckler men he could beat single handed with a quarterstaff. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Theres something wrong with this picture...
    ... White Spirit wrote: ... and I firmly believe that the only reason that she won was ... represented in such a competition. ... I assume you have some sort of proof that one particular good looking woman shouldn't win this sort of nonsense. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)