Re: Video - Romeo Rose helps guitarists become Pros!

On Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:50:35 -0600, The Repair Guy
<repairguy1993@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

west <west@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Always happy to meet a fellow U.L. Minister!

I haven't actually performed any ceremonies yet,
but I suppose the Catholic church started small...

The Repair Guy
http://repairguy1993.netfirms.com/

By the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce Larry Busby and Scott
Lifshine man and wife.

That is legally binding, at least in West Virginia. I'm not sure which
will be the wife, but I'm thinking it's the one with the tiara.

  • Re: Video - Romeo Rose helps guitarists become Pros!
    ... I haven't actually performed any ceremonies yet, ... but I suppose the Catholic church started small... ... The Repair Guy ... Lifshine man and wife. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: still need some help
    ... I just have to wonder why Mikes wife takes her car somewhere else to have it ... Mike has an opinion about how to repair all sorts of problems and ... Mike Romain wrote: ...
    (rec.autos.tech)
  • Re: Thinking about hanging out the shingle
    ... Depot board repair (where you receive a board by mail and return it by ... If you're talking about going to someone's house to fix their broken ... The game says Williams on it. ... C: I'll get my wife. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Thinking about hanging out the shingle
    ... Depot board repair (where you receive a board by mail and return it by ... If you're talking about going to someone's house to fix their broken ... The game says Williams on it. ... C: I'll get my wife. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Storm recovery
    ... the guys doing the line repair to the 8kv line in the last storm ... >up gensets and running welder ciruits. ... Welding circuits can be deliberately overbreakered ... Perhaps you should have phrased that more generically, as 'the wife" ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)