Re: OBAMA - STINKY??

The Repair Guy <repairguy1993@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lord Valve <detritus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes indeed, I talk shitty to my enemies and nice
to my friends.

It's nice when everything splits neatly into black
and white, isn't it?

What's really sad is that his life is so empty that he considers people
posting to usenet as "enemies".

Get a grip, LV. You don't even know these folks.

  • Re: Beginner...whats next?
    ... Experienced somethign different. ... Made yourself sad. ... Made new friends. ... Lived your life. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: My grandfather passed away yesterday night...
    ... internet -- they have no friends, family, life. ... They are sad, sad, sad. ... keep your private life private. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Devaluing the trophy?
    ... Can someone please take the retard home? ... Off out now Ted as I've actually got friends unlike your sad little life ... ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)