Re: On tomorrow's coronation...
- From: Ye Tao Meister <Schaawing!@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 07:50:29 -0800
What the Libidiots want you to not know, is when Bush
did all this 4 years ago, every Libidiot paper and media
went bullshit that $40mil (or so) was spent for it.
They whined that that $$ could of been spent for this,
or that, and Bush was just wasting it on himself.
NOW..Obama is having his moment, and over THREE TIMES
that is being spent. WHERE are those same people who
bitched back then? 3x the money and now it's 'OK'.
Well, Obama is 10x the man GWB is, so consider it a bargain.
Part of the additional cost is the enormous expense in police, security, traffic, transportation for the huge turnout for this momentous occasion. Aside from needing to protect against foreign religious fanatics, there are still domestic nuts who'd shoot a black man. Plus there are additional loonies who've been insighted by all the hateful garbage that you neocons shovel, and you crazy neocons can thank yourselves for that. So suck it.
A+ :-) mvm
- Prev by Date: Re: On tomorrow's coronation...
- Next by Date: Re: On today's waddle-assed coronary
- Previous by thread: Re: On tomorrow's coronation...
- Next by thread: Re: On tomorrow's coronation...