Re: Zepplin Goes Home

Angus Manwaring wrote:
On 11-Jan-09 05:43:04, Xtrchessreal said

8) Look at the old footage from the 60s and 70s name a band that
doesn't look weird and out of place, drugged up, non-conceited and
self absorbed,

On the last two points I'd say that many bands didn't, conceited or self
absorbed, but of those that did, I feel that LZ pretty much ruled the
roost.

All the best,
Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html

I dug most of LZ's stuff until that violin bow made an appearance.......

  • Re: rolling lick?
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... fret and then using your oter fingers to hammer-on and pull off around the ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: advice on buying a Golf Mk IV
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... there was oil under the car or a lot of exhaust smoke. ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (uk.rec.cars.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: 8-track digital recorder advice?
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... going to buy one of these digital jobs which until a few days ago I knew ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Youtube bluesy licks?
    ... on 7/11/2008, Angus Manwaring supposed: ... I just wondered if any of you could recommmend any good Youtube clips with ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Blues rock secrets on Youtube?
    ... "Angus Manwaring" wrote in message ... I just wondered if any of you could recommmend any good Youtube clips with ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (uk.music.guitar)