Re: Zepplin Goes Home

Angus Manwaring wrote:
On 11-Jan-09 05:43:04, Xtrchessreal said

8) Look at the old footage from the 60s and 70s name a band that
doesn't look weird and out of place, drugged up, non-conceited and
self absorbed,

On the last two points I'd say that many bands didn't, conceited or self
absorbed, but of those that did, I feel that LZ pretty much ruled the
roost.

All the best,
Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html

I dug most of LZ's stuff until that violin bow made an appearance.......
.