Re: handwired test
- From: JP <JP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 14:59:05 -0600
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:30:44 +0000, White Spirit
WB wrote:If it has more than 5 relays...forget it!
ed s wrote:
Hiwatt 400 wiring - image test - ed s.
I worked on DR100 once .. truly impressed with the wiring.
If the English could only make cars that nice,
Diana would have never switched to a Mercedes !!! ;-)
The Rolls Royce, Bentley, Jaguar and certain Rovers were all worth
having. Ironically, they got worse when BMW took them over. MG and
Triumph were nice, but Lotus still make a good motor car.
I believe Diana Mosley used a Jaguar, btw ;)
- Prev by Date: OT: Essential Reading
- Next by Date: Re: SHOP CLEANOUT-PRIDE 100 WATT linear CB/Ham amp-(4) vintage tube CB radios-(2) old tube PA system amps for guitar projects-tube radios- test equipment-rare items-$10-25 each
- Previous by thread: Re: handwired test
- Next by thread: Re: handwired test