Re: Don't Believe the Polls
- From: "retired54" <never@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 04:18:52 GMT
"Les Cargill" <lcargill@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
And then there's the JP poll, where they contact only registeredSure got your dumb ass signed right up Devilgurl. Those Dems ARE
cretins. Hey, stupid, if only Dems are polled how come almost half
of them say they're voting for McCain? For that matter how do they
call only Dems if the phone numbers they use are chosen at random?
Don't bother to answer Einstein, you'll need all of your brain power
to get on the right short yellow bus today.
voting for McCain!
Obama just won Virginia, stupid, Virginia!
Ehhhh... not so fast, sport.
With 92 percent reporting, it's still only 2.1% apart! The NYT
is not calling it yet. Still one heck of a feat for the Obama campaign -
Va didn't even go for Clinton in '96.
Clinton never got 50% of the vote either.
- Prev by Date: Chocolate Easter Bunny President Elect
- Next by Date: Re: BO going to raise prices
- Previous by thread: Re: Don't Believe the Polls
- Next by thread: Re: Don't Believe the Polls