Saw McCain mad as a hatter

He had come for my children
Their draft cards in his hand
Cause troops he'll be needing
If he wants a war in Iran

Sarah Palin was with him
Snappily dressed on the GOP's bill
A Bible she was thumping
Speaking in tongues she made me feel ill

Behind them was a dark figure
He gave them a push
His face was well hidden
But I could tell it was Bush

On Abramoff, On Cheney
On Blackwater and Halliburton!
On Rumsfeld and Gonzalez
The foul names had my ears hurtin'

With wheezes and gasps and finally a fart
The obese crew put motion into a cart
Loaded high with all our Constitutional rights
And our 401Ks I realized as they rolled into the night

So I leave you to think
On this one final note-
Get off of your butt
GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!

[I left that last bit as it was JP, it's the only part you got right.]

  • Re: Posting Histories
    ... The Republicans have nominated an intelligent, ... They are shitting their pants at ... completely dominated by Palin posts since McCain announced her as his ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Political capital my ........
    ... issue of corruption in government was extremely important in deciding ... Those voters favored Democrats by 60% to 38%." ... Republicans, but it was the Republicans and conservative Christians who ... got caught with their pants down (probably literally as well as ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Here Comes the Military Draft !
    ... Rep. Rangel Will Seek to Reinstate Draft ... Republicans are pooping in their pants. ... Republicans should have priority numbers in the draft. ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: Senator Vitter is a big advocate for abstinence education
    ... There's two kinds of Republicans; ... Republicans want kids to be ignorant about sex. ... It's easier to get into their pants that way. ...
    (alt.politics)