- From: Zorro_2k <Chief_Billy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 11:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Fw: Note To Employees
As of November 5, 2008, when President Obama officially becomes
president-elect, our company will instill a few new policies which are
in keeping with his new, inspiring issues of change and fairness:
1. All salespeople will be pooling their sales and bonuses into a
common pool that will be divided equally between all of you. This will
serve to give those of you who are under-achieving a 'fair shake'.
2. All low level workers will be pooling their wages, including
overtime, into a common pool, dividing it equally amongst you. This
will help those who are 'too busy for overtime' to reap the rewards
from those who have more spare time and can work extra hours.
3. All top management will now be referred to as 'the government.' We
will not participate in this 'pooling' experience because the law
doesn't apply to us.
4. The 'government' will give eloquent speeches to all employees
every week, encouraging its workers to continue to work hard 'for the
good of all'.
5. The employees will be thrilled with these new policies because
it's 'good to spread the wealth around'. Those of you who have
underachieved will finally get an opportunity; those of you who have
worked hard and had success will feel more 'patriotic'.
6. The last few people who were hired should clean out their desks.
Don't feel bad, though, because President Obama will give you free
healthcare, free handouts, free oil for heating your home, free food
stamps, and he'll let you stay in your home for as long as you want
even if you can't pay your mortgage. If you appeal directly to our
Democrat Congress, you might even get a free flat screen TV and a
coupon for free haircuts (shouldn't all Americans be entitled to nice
If for any reason you are not happy with the new policies, you may
want to rethink your vote on November 4th.
- Re: New Rules...
- From: JP
- Re: New Rules...
- Prev by Date: Re: N-Word Shouted at Palin Rally
- Next by Date: Re: My amp project continued - the story of "Cat Country" (warning: amplifier content! naked amp photos!)
- Previous by thread: Jews Against Obama - Another viewpoint
- Next by thread: Re: New Rules...