Re: Could it come to pass....?

The Nice Mean Man <hitherandyon@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 11, 7:14 pm, "RichL" <rpleav...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
IBen Getiner aka The Nice Mean Man <hitherand...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.careerbuilder.com/monk-e-mail/?mid=28276229

I see you've found a new playground since you're not getting the
response you're looking for in the old one.

Had you come around about a year ago, you might have found a
receptive audience. Too bad, now there's really only one of your
sort left here, and *that one* is on his last legs.

Hows that search for the confederate theme park going?

I don't need to seach for it... I LIVE in it.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/22/confederate_flag.jpg

http://media.collegepublisher.com/media/paper410/stills/ts3ptvwx.jpg

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://jim-frizzell.com/2007_summer/alabama-confederate-memorial-1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNH_tUWpia7rC9VD1oF_ND1vilH67w

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/leefoundation/confederate-flags.jpg

http://cache.eb.com/eb/image?id=65391&rendTypeId=4

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1280000/images/_1282784_flag_ap300.jpg

http://www.etymonline.com/columns/cemetery.jpg

http://www.18thmass.com/blog/media/2/20070415-Museum%20of%20the%20Confederacy.jpg

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/WHflags.jpg

http://img35.echo.cx/img35/9812/hwy49flag2605bu.jpg

http://www.objectsinmirrorarecloserthantheyappear.com/

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/news_cut/content_images/confederate_flag.jpg

http://civilwarmemory.typepad.com/civil_war_memory/images/edgerton_1.jpg

http://transcripts.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/04/13/sc.flag/story.confederate.flag.jpg

http://www.usca.edu/aasc/Flag_files/image002.jpg

http://blogs.tampabay.com/media/images/2008/06/05/confederateflag.jpg

What's the matter, Ritch....? Was my portrayal of Obama inaccurate?

Museum pieces and tombstones. Heh.

  • Re: Thank You Qld Whingers
    ... Heh, so the "loosers/sheep" were responsible for the cyclone blowing ... That's going to be your response? ... solely inhabited by survivalists. ...
    (misc.survivalism)
  • Re: We need a Micro Focus developer in So. Cal.
    ... skills in such a location. ... >response to my response to your response.... ... >news group under some semblance of control. ... and a pimp coming to our playground might not know ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)
  • Re: Tracker Book Material - Online
    ... >:RESPONSE TO MY LAST EMAIL REQUESTING ADDITIONAL INFO ... > purpose was to help innocent victims and this purpose ... > with the hackers; but that's OK. ... heh, heh, heh... ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Tracker Book Material - Online
    ... >:RESPONSE TO MY LAST EMAIL REQUESTING ADDITIONAL INFO ... > purpose was to help innocent victims and this purpose ... > with the hackers; but that's OK. ... heh, heh, heh... ...
    (alt.computer.security)
  • Re: Tracker Book Material - Online
    ... >:RESPONSE TO MY LAST EMAIL REQUESTING ADDITIONAL INFO ... > purpose was to help innocent victims and this purpose ... > with the hackers; but that's OK. ... heh, heh, heh... ...
    (comp.security.misc)