I'm Voting Democrat, because....
- From: Zorro_2k <Chief_Billy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 05:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better
job of spending the money I earn than I would.
I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as
nobody is offended by it.
I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the
bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us
it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt
away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
I'm voting Democrat because I'm not concerned about the slaughter of
millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and
give the rest away to the government for redistribution as Government
I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four pointy headed
elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to
suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the
I'm voting Democrat because I don't believe that when the terrorists
don't have to hide from us over there, they will come over here and I
won't have any guns in the house to fight them off with.
I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry
whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.
I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on
a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon
of gas at 15% isn't.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT:October 20 last day for using checks and money orders on Ebay
- Next by Date: Re: OT:October 20 last day for using checks and money orders on Ebay
- Previous by thread: DGDevine vs. Blum the Dumb - which lib is more naive and gullible?
- Next by thread: Re: I'm Voting Democrat, because....