Re: OT: This one is funny

"RS" <RS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:v361f4li1a34rt7ljn5lddjcv932q64046@xxxxxxxxxx
On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 05:00:45 -0500, JP <JP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 04:55:23 -0400, RS <RS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Like I need to say "OT" here. Ha.

Anyway, I was impressed by Tina Fey's impression of Palin, but thought
that the 'ditzy' bit was overplayed. Then I saw the original
interview with Palin. Damn! Apparently Saturday Night Live doesn't
need their writers any more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw&NR=1

Boring...

I'm sorry my little buddy! I forgot that you were here. OK, here's
one that may be more to your liking:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4yBvvGi_2A&feature=related

It's a convincing argument about intelligent design, and how the world
was created for all of us. And especially for you.

[NOTE: That clip is for real. That is not a spoof.]

Did you see this youtube comment?:

"But why did god design my dick to fit perfectly into your mouth? Oh yea,
because he has a plan for all of us. Haha. Oh that crazy god...."

LOL!

olddog

  • Re: OT: This one is funny
    ... Anyway, I was impressed by Tina Fey's impression of Palin, but ... interview with Palin. ... It's a convincing argument about intelligent design, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: OT: This one is funny
    ... Anyway, I was impressed by Tina Fey's impression of Palin, but thought ... It's a convincing argument about intelligent design, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: OT: This one is funny
    ... Anyway, I was impressed by Tina Fey's impression of Palin, but thought ... It's a convincing argument about intelligent design, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: OT: This one is funny
    ... Anyway, I was impressed by Tina Fey's impression of Palin, but thought ... interview with Palin. ... It's a convincing argument about intelligent design, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: OT: This one is funny
    ... Anyway, I was impressed by Tina Fey's impression of Palin, but thought ... that the 'ditzy' bit was overplayed. ... interview with Palin. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)