Re: And,... The Palin Email Hacker Is........

Spender wrote:
On Wed, 08 Oct 2008 17:31:29 -0500, The Repair Guy
<repairguy1993@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rich Koerner <richk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Who's his father.....?
Oh,... is couldn't be a Democrat.
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/09/father-of-hacker-is-tennessee-dem-state.html

It would have to be. Repugs couldn't do it :-)

Oh yes, the republicans are strange animals. On the one hand they can
rig voting machines and conspire to fly commercial jets into
buildings - after rigging the main supports with explosives so they
can bring them down in a dramatic way, but they could never fish out
the answers to people's Yahoo email security questions.

Don't forget they intentionally rigged the financial system to implode so
they can cash in on a huge bailout, and the next stage of the plan is the
deliberate destruction of the whole economy so they can profit from
establishing fascist rule during the deep depression they *want* to occur.
You won't see the mainstream media reporting this of course (they're all
controlled by the shadowy overlords) but there are plenty of "progressive"
websites where you can get the truth, for now.

  • Re: REPUBLICANS SUPPORT GANG RAPE !
    ... Meaning that gang rape was allowed until now? ... Corporations are NOT excused no matter how many Repugs wish it were so ... ALL 30 no votes were cast by Republicans!!!! ... EVERY democrat voted FOR it. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: Sadr to Maliki: "Dont even think that the US is staying in our country" "No, no, America. No, no
    ... Republicans, and I suppose others to replace our troops with expensive ... And as a Democrat, I ... but if Obama is thinking about hiring expensive ... traditional American conservatives will come along eventually, though, ...
    (soc.retirement)
  • Re: Dogs ate the New Orleands Dead (photos)
    ... >>> I don't need foreigners to hate Republicans, I figured it out on my own. ... We haven't made war on any of those except Saddam, ... >> now and our troops there should have the country's full support. ... My father was a Democrat. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • GOP wins in NY House race, seen as Obama rebuke
    ... NEW YORK -- Republicans have scored an upset victory in a House race that became a referendum on President Barack Obama's economic policies. ... Retired media executive and political novice Bob Turner defeated Democratic state Assemblyman David Weprin in a special election Tuesday to succeed Rep. Anthony Weiner, a seven-term Democrat who resigned in June after a sexting scandal. ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: OT - Conservatives and Past Republican Presidents
    ... these modern day Republicans are trying to do. ... Then they wise up and quietly become ... wise up quietly become a Democrat. ... Medicare; support tax cuts for the rich and want poor medical. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)