Re: Why Obama Will Loose
- From: "RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 19:34:54 -0400
DGDevin <dgdevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
P.S. Let's lose *all* the crossposts, okay? We have enough noise
here as it is, don't need no imports. ;~)
Good idea -- but I'd ask *you* to keep that in mind the next time
Mulay flings something over to alt.guitar and you respond without
realizing it. They're starting to think you're nuts over there, too!
Heh, I'm not surprised, anything Mulay touches ends up bent somehow.
However I haven't responded to one of his posts in quite awhile,
don't even see them, although threads he's in are often crossposted
(typical). I'll try to be more careful, and avoid even the subject
of ol' 5150. Ya stop to stick a barb or two in the guy and before
you know it you've laying out a treatise on the whacko. ;~)
I realized after I posted this that it's White Spirit's posts that
you're echoing to alt.guitar. Same applies.
- Prev by Date: Re: Fluke calibration
- Next by Date: Re: Why Obama Will Loose
- Previous by thread: Re: Why Obama Will Loose
- Next by thread: Re: Why Obama Will Loose