Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming
- From: Rich Koerner <richk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 05:16:17 -0400
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 00:30:51 -0400, RS <RS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:22:47 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bjacoby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The truth is that Carbon CANNOT have the effect on climate change the
IPCC says it does. It's a scientific impossibility! And Yes I AM a
scientist with the credentials to prove it.
What do you do, Benj?
Nothing? When you said 'credentials to prove it', I thought you meant
that you actually had credentials. You know, like RichL, who is an
actual scientist. He obviously knows about scientific methodology.
You obviously do not. Hence my curiosity.
There are two kinds of scientist.
There are those who read the books to catch up to those who have pioneered the subject.
There are spark plugs, dead wood, and the untrained gifted in every field.
Specialists in Live Sound FOH Engineering,
Music & Studio Production,
Vintage Instruments, and Tube Amplifiers
- Prev by Date: Re: gave it to him
- Next by Date: Re: gave it to 'em
- Previous by thread: Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming
- Next by thread: Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming