Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming
- From: RS <RS@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 02:22:25 -0400
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 00:30:51 -0400, RS <RS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:22:47 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bjacoby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The truth is that Carbon CANNOT have the effect on climate change the
IPCC says it does. It's a scientific impossibility! And Yes I AM a
scientist with the credentials to prove it.
What do you do, Benj?
Nothing? When you said 'credentials to prove it', I thought you meant
that you actually had credentials. You know, like RichL, who is an
actual scientist. He obviously knows about scientific methodology.
You obviously do not. Hence my curiosity.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - Sarah Palin must go
- Next by Date: Re: gave it to 'em
- Previous by thread: Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming
- Next by thread: Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming