Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming
- From: RS <RS@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 00:30:51 -0400
On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:22:47 -0700 (PDT), Benj <bjacoby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
The truth is that Carbon CANNOT have the effect on climate change the
IPCC says it does. It's a scientific impossibility! And Yes I AM a
scientist with the credentials to prove it.
What do you do, Benj?
- Prev by Date: Re: gave it to 'em
- Next by Date: Re: 1965 Vibro Champ with a very high B+
- Previous by thread: Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming
- Next by thread: Re: Numbers don't add up for global warming