Re: FFG no more!

In article <D72dnR1H05nyvErVnZ2dnUVZ_qPinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Don Evans" <gtrdonevans@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Further, it turns out that there
is an addon for Firefox called "scrapbook". With it you can d/l the site
for your own computer. I'd think that might be smart, since you never know
how long the mirrors will last.

I tried installing ScrapBook and although it does archive the page
you're visiting, I don't think it downloads the entire site archiving
the daughter pages unless I do that manually.

Or am I missing something?

--Mike

Mike Schway | [Picture your favorite quote here]
mschway@xxxxxxx |

  • Re: FFG
    ... Turns out that there is an addon ... for Firefox called "scrapbook". ... You can d/l the site for your own ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: FFG
    ... Turns out that there is an addon ... for Firefox called "scrapbook". ... You can d/l the site for your own ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: FFG no more!
    ... With it you can d/l ... I tried installing ScrapBook and although it does archive the page ... I don't think it downloads the entire site archiving ... Then I clicked the down arrow next to all that once it ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: fresh install "best practises"?
    ... I install ubuntu lucid 10.04 using alternate cd. ... Then I also install following add-ons in Firefox: ... Neo diggler ... scrapbook 1.3.7 ...
    (Ubuntu)