Re: Applying Tolex

On Jan 24, 7:08 pm, Meanstreet <aussiepa...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for your response Brian.

Normal sharp corners aren't a problem, but the rounded ones are. Here
are some pics of the JTM45 amp I built, and the failed corners!

http://members.cox.net/meanstreet5150/mygear3.jpghttp://members.cox.net/meanstreet5150/corner1.jpghttp://members.cox.net/meanstreet5150/corner2.jpghttp://members.cox.net/meanstreet5150/corner3.jpg

Overlapped like you said, and made a cut at the 45 deg mark, and still
ended up with a point. So pushing down on the corner helps elmininate
pointy corners? Im gonna mock up some corners and use my leftovers and
keep practicing then.

Meanstreet!

Brian Hill wrote: