Re: Yeah, OT, but I've got a beef

"Elvis Kabong" <ampscience@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:tjVfj.59102$rc2.9838@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What's with so many males in this country with crew-cuts or
the Ollie North hairstyle?

It looks like they are in the military or they want to join the military,
in a military school, a military groupie or some
punk-ass skinhead.

Wasn't it the nazis who invented the crew-cut?

It certainly appears to be a backlash against anything from the 60s.

Has there been an epidemic of hair lice or some other sort of
outbreak?

I let my hair grow out for winter but have it short for summer,
but it's not like I have it all shaved off or get a dorko crew-cut.
I sho as shit don't want to look like a some fuddy-duddy.

Sure, styles change, but I can't believe how many males look
like monkey see, monkey do trend followers as if there is some
sinister force behind lookin' like a stinkin' nazi to be in the "in
crowd".

Any ideas anyone?

lol...WHERE YOU BEEN, DAD ? Sitting home listening to CSNY singing
'Almost Cut My Hair ' ?

  • Re: Yeah, OT, but Ive got a beef
    ... Wasn't it the nazis who invented the crew-cut? ... Has there been an epidemic of hair lice or some other sort of ... but it's not like I have it all shaved off or get a dorko crew-cut. ... like monkey see, monkey do trend followers as if there is some ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Yeah, OT, but Ive got a beef
    ... Wasn't it the nazis who invented the crew-cut? ... Has there been an epidemic of hair lice or some other sort of ... but it's not like I have it all shaved off or get a dorko crew-cut. ... like monkey see, monkey do trend followers as if there is some ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Pretty Woeful Bank-holiday
    ... JPEG DEMANDAGE! ... Having a very bad hair day. ... Abu the monkey was never naughty. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Yeah, OT, but Ive got a beef
    ... Wasn't it the nazis who invented the crew-cut? ... I let my hair grow out for winter but have it short for summer, ... It's a clean cut kinda thing you develop through your life, ... sports figures, especially pro fishermen and golfers....ooops I mean Game ...