Re: Technical question about reverb tank

"Claudio" <capellini.claudio@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi all,
Friend of mine just gave me an old tube tank. It's a large delay, two
springs type with no information about brand, impedance or serial # at
all. Just IN and OUT plugs marked. I measure 180 ohms of DC resistance
at the input coil, so.. any idea of what the input impedance could be?
I know it's too high to be an 8 ohms tank... I put it in a 2 x 12at7
driver with a 8 ohm tranny and I do get reverb, but too dimm to be
useful.

Thanks,
Claudio.

The input impedance is 1500 ohm similar to the Accutronic type 4F

--
Chucktronic
Lo-Tech RepairMaster

.