Re: Sovtek tubes suck!!!!!
- From: "Jim McShane" <jimmcshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 07:52:29 -0600
"Lord Valve" wrote...
Are you talking about the old Cokebottle kind, or the
newer 5U4GB? The old shoulder-glass 5U4s were
*garbage*, but I haven't had *any* of the 5U4GBs
crap out yet.
I meant the old ones. I haven't used any of the 5U4GB
new production yet, my NOS supply is still halfway decent.
And yes, the SED 6550C does want to drift up
towards hotter bias - I agree.
Just wanted to clear those points up.
Need Tubes? Got a H-K Citation (Pre) Amp?
- Prev by Date: Sili Bassist, Caulk is for Windows
- Next by Date: Another filter cap discharge question - Plate pins to ground?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sovtek tubes suck!!!!!
- Next by thread: Re: Sovtek tubes suck!!!!!