Carol Ann Amps?

Anyone heard of these amps:
http://www.carolannamps.com/index.htm

Sound pretty decent even through my PC's speakers.

  • Re: live sound question for my jazz trio
    ... George's Pro Sound Company wrote: ... the bulk of his investment in speakers. ... Chances are they'd do a good job for you for a fraction of the cost. ... amps with switching power suppllies, ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: Beginner Amp Advice Needed.
    ... I've been through a bunch of amps and pedals. ... The Epi has a smooth sound that seems to take the harshness off ... be mostly due to the 10" speakers. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: TV rcvr sound is rather thin
    ... amps and external speakers and surround sound and all of that. ... Is there a technology to build decent speakers into these skinny tv ... There is a significant market for flat-panel tvs with decent stand-alone ...
    (sci.electronics.basics)
  • Re: Wiring for the stage
    ... I agree wholeheartedly that bands are just plain too damned loud. ... powerful PA amps are just too cheap and plentiful these days. ... This is an often-overlooked factor in live sound: ... good sound out of cheap PA speakers. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Bose Wave Radio
    ... high-fidelity playback is to sound like the original sound. ... It is the people who rush to defend Bose products that need to justify their ... be in general agreement about which speakers do or don't do a reasonably ... Many of the super high end tube amps that I have seen for repair, ...
    (sci.electronics.repair)