Re: Newsdemon Abuse Department Response

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 04:34:44 -0800 (PST), "howard.aubrey@xxxxxxxxx"
<howard.aubrey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Nov 17, 6:38 pm, M...@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 12:13:49 -0800
From: "Newsdemon Abuse" <ab...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Add to Address Book Add
Mobile Alert
To: xxxxxx...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Subject: Newsdemon Abuse Department Response Re: Another problem child
xposting all over USENET - Please stop this!

We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our
former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution"
posts. We have removed this customer from our active database and he
will no longer be allowed to use our servers.

We appreciate your role in helping us to locate this user.

--
Newsdemon.com Support Teamhttp://www.newsdemon.com

WOW!! Good job Mr. Netnazi. He's only posted about 100 more messages
since you fixed HIS ass!!
Does your mother know you are gay yet? At least I tried!

  • Newsdemon Abuse Department Response
    ... xposting all over USENET - Please stop this! ... We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our ... former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution" ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Newsdemon Abuse Department Response
    ... Subject: Newsdemon Abuse Department Response Re: Another problem child ... xposting all over USENET - Please stop this! ... former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution" ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Newsdemon Abuse Department Response
    ... former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution" ... And how do you know MI5's number of posts? ... And the gay sisters now expose theirselves on national USENET..The ... Usenet is INTERNATIONAL. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Newsdemon Abuse Department Response
    ... former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution" ... And the gay sisters now expose theirselves on national USENET..The ... dumbass Beavis with his dictionary.com word tornado blowing the ... Usenet is INTERNATIONAL. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: MI5 Persecution: Johnny Boy (19/June/1999) (7418)
    ... got this reply from newsdemon: ... We have received a large number of complaints regarding one of our ... former customers flooding various newsgroups with "MI5 Persecution" ...
    (uk.misc)