Re: Letter to 'Lord Valve'
- From: "Phil S." <psymonds_no_spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 21:54:05 -0500
"Rich Koerner" <richk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Elvis Kabong wrote:
"John Wood" <jwood262@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Mr Soul wrote:
Yep - LV is new Ralph Nader of the audio world! Hats off to old Slick
Wasn't it Ralph who got the Corsair tanked...?
It was the GM Corvair with an air-cooled engine in the rear of the car,
I think Ralph managed to have sacked.
Specialists in Live Sound FOH Engineering,
Music & Studio Production,
Vintage Instruments, and Tube Amplifiers
I'm up to #5 and ROTFLMAO. I think I've got to save the rest for another
day. My wife thinks I'm possessed.
- Prev by Date: Re: New service from Walfart
- Next by Date: Gibson GT-8T Crestline
- Previous by thread: Re: Letter to 'Lord Valve'
- Next by thread: Re: Letter to 'Lord Valve'