Re: Box/speaker!?

Yes, extension! As for 1x12 or 2x12 I don't have an opinion. I guess 2x12 is
too heavy.

Zvoni

"Bob Mann" <Bobo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:25:33 +0100, "bonko" <zmahecic@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, mostly I would like to get from it good clean sound. I would add
this
speaker to my Roland Cube 60 and generaly play archtop hollow body guitar.
But from time to time some distortion and solid body guitar could be used
with it.

Thanks!

Zvoni

You would probably be just as far ahead to buy a used cab from a pawn
shop.
You looking for 1x12? 2x12? swapping out the original for better or
using an extension cab?
--
Bob Mann

Sex is like air; it's not important unless you
aren't getting any

  • Re: Box/speaker!?
    ... speaker to my Roland Cube 60 and generaly play archtop hollow body guitar. ... But from time to time some distortion and solid body guitar could be used ... using an extension cab? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)