Great decision to make
- From: jkstraw@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 22:08:01 -0000
Hi - I have been dreaming about the day I pick up a Fender Twin Reverb
(I am a Jerry Garcia fan). But I have hit a snag in the dream...a
good snag though!
I only have a budget for a twin - say 1K - 1.2K. But the guitar I am
having made is going to have both mag and piezo (Fishman or Graphtech
I don't know too much about the amp side of thing (living in
apartments, using headphone amps, modeling software/hardware all the
Anyway - I was thinking about taking the cash for the Twin and
splitting it up to get a smaller amp that has a Twin sound and feel
for the mag pickups and then spend the rest on a half decent acoustic
amp to get the best possible acoustic sound from the piezo pickup.
I am just looking for opinions on this - once I get my guitar I will
check out the suggestions that fall within my range and make sure it
is the sound I am looking for.
Thanks in advance for any advice, suggestions, etc.
- Prev by Date: Re: Body Armor Execs indicted
- Next by Date: Re: Islam in the NEWS.....Oklahoma State Seal on the Qu'ran !
- Previous by thread: FA: Original 1961 Jensen 15 inch speaker C15 MF
- Next by thread: Re: Great decision to make