Fender Quad Reverb project
- From: Jerry Shaw <jerryshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 09:29:29 -0700
I just picked up a Quad Reverb in pretty rough condition, but it
I think it's a '78 or '79 push-pull master volume, because when I
pulled on the mv, the shaft pulled out of the pot!
It's missing the reverb tank, back panels, and two of the original
speakers, which were replaced with some no-name 8-ohm speakers (which
were not connected). For now, I'm running it with the two 16-ohms and
one 8-ohm to get a 4-ohm load.
How do I determine which is the correct replacement reverb tank? And
does anyone know the dimensions for the back panels?
It's beat up and ugly, but the chassis appears to be untouched, and I
got it for next to nothing, so ...
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - LV shot outside Colorado governor's office?!?!?
- Next by Date: Re: Amp and stage volume question
- Previous by thread: BF Champ update
- Next by thread: Re: Fender Quad Reverb project