Re: Vox AC30 - age and type?

"J.P." <jpasano@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 15 Jul 2007 9:29:59 +0000, "Angus Manwaring"
<angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10-Jul-07 19:55:46, jh said
Angus Manwaring schrieb:
On 07-Jul-07 23:00:06, RichL said

From what I can tell I think mine is very late sixties/early
but I'd like to have a more definite idea.

Hi Angus,

can you tell us a little bit more about the cosmetics of the amp.

Hi Jochen, any thoughts from these pictures?

Anybody else?

All the best,
Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players

Here's one but in good shape...

JP, do you have any idea how close the circuits in those AC30CC's are to the
real "vintage" ones? Do they use tube rectifiers? I have one of the old
ones and I've been considering getting the CC for when mine goes in the shop