Re: Vox AC30 - age and type?

"J.P." <jpasano@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:t7dl93tlqu6qt0h0eihq8oq91mjsevt8cu@xxxxxxxxxx
On 15 Jul 2007 9:29:59 +0000, "Angus Manwaring"
<angus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 10-Jul-07 19:55:46, jh said
Angus Manwaring schrieb:
On 07-Jul-07 23:00:06, RichL said

From what I can tell I think mine is very late sixties/early
seventies,
but I'd like to have a more definite idea.

Hi Angus,

can you tell us a little bit more about the cosmetics of the amp.

pictures???

Hi Jochen, any thoughts from these pictures?

http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/Temp/AC30.html

Anybody else?

All the best,
Angus Manwaring. (for e-mail remove
ANTISPEM)

I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: A collection of Amiga
Game reviews by Amiga players

Here's one but in good shape...

http://www.angusm.demon.co.uk/AGDB/AGDB.html
http://www.zzounds.com/item--VOXAC30CC

JP, do you have any idea how close the circuits in those AC30CC's are to the
real "vintage" ones? Do they use tube rectifiers? I have one of the old
ones and I've been considering getting the CC for when mine goes in the shop
(often).

  • Re: Remakes
    ... is brilliant now. ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: Golf Mk 4 TDI - Hatch door
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ... If the washer pipe hasn't simply dropped off, then the motor will need repairing or replacing, probably. ...
    (uk.rec.cars.vw.watercooled)
  • Re: Timeslip?
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... Hmmmmm... ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (uk.media.tv.sf.babylon5)
  • Re: valve amp accident
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... I saw a metal frame option in a guitar shop yesterday, ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: rolling lick?
    ... Angus Manwaring wrote: ... fret and then using your oter fingers to hammer-on and pull off around the ... I need your memories for the Amiga Games Database: ...
    (alt.guitar)