Re: OT - *Some* Canadians get it . . . .
- From: Eddie G <eddieG@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:15:48 -0400
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:27:00 -0500, flipper <flipper@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:42:48 -0400, Eddie G <eddieg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 02:30:17 -0500, flipper <flipper@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
He asked me to simply 'believe' the EPA with no data or evidence in
support of the statements made. Why? When did they become god that
merely their 'word' is gospel?
True, the EPA did misrepresent Ground Zero contamination levels.
Show me the data and evidence.
Haha! Right on cue. Flipper, you claim to be scientific and objective,
but you regurgitate the conservative party line 100.0000% of the time.
Not exactly a matter of chance, is it.
You have written thousands of posts to aga. You currently have 480
posts on one of my news servers for the past month alone. POINT TO
JUST 10 POSTS that take the liberal side of any argument. That would
be only 2% of your posts from the past month. Or less than 0.01% of
your output over the years.
Can you do that? Just as an illustration of your scientific
- Prev by Date: Re: OT - *Some* Canadians get it . . . .
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Really?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT - *Some* Canadians get it . . . .
- Next by thread: Re: OT - *Some* Canadians get it . . . .