Re: OT: FISA Court Judge Gets It
- From: "Elvis Kabong" <ampscience@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 02:49:31 -0500
"flipper" <flipper@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Jun 2007 19:33:28 -0500, timepixdc <timepixdc@xxxxxxxx>
In article <0m2u73p5arpja53l41agsqb2hvsttsed74@xxxxxxx>,
flipper <flipper@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
After all, the President is only elected by the people
"Elected" by a 5-4 vote of the Supreme Court.
Elected by the people.
You fraud, he was appointed. The majority of the people voted for Gore.
while the judge is appointed
By the Chief Justice of that same Supreme Court that you love so much.
I never said I 'loved' anyone.
and totally unaccountable
Like to WHO?
nor directly responsible for a blessed thing
Name something, like the last time an appointed judge was 'held
accountable' and 'fired' because his court decisions resulted in an
enemy attack. Or the last time an appointed judge was 'held
accountable' and 'fired' because his court rulings resulted in
increased crime, or an economic downturn, or anything else for that
You'd know that if you understood the system.
You clearly have no clue whatsoever.
- Prev by Date: Re: Best of Fenders current valvers?
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Iraq to Seek Chinese Help to Reinvigorate Oil Industry
- Previous by thread: Re: OT: FISA Court Judge Gets It
- Next by thread: Re: OT: FISA Court Judge Gets It