Re: Best Soundin Blues Amp
- From: "Ken Green" <kmgreen_lhca@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:02:19 -0400
"RichL" <rpleavitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:pu-dnR9fA9vV9-nbnZ2dnUVZ_v6tnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Jim" <askme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What is your pick?
Vintage Tweed Fender (or knockoff like Victoria Amps) is nice, or a good
cranked Super Reverb. On a budget and/or don't gig? You can do much
worse than an Epiphone Valve Junior
Fender Blues Jr. would be my choice. And I have both. But I'm becoming
convinced I got a lemon on the VJ.
A BJ man? Bet your a lib to. Barf!
- Prev by Date: Re: Fat boy liberal Mike Moore publicly bitchslapped
- Next by Date: Re: Dummy Load Question 5.6 resistors
- Previous by thread: Re: Best Soundin Blues Amp
- Next by thread: Re: Best Soundin Blues Amp