Theremin like feedback of power tubes.
- From: jeremiahmcintyre@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:51:26 -0700
I am working on an Fender Hot Rod Deville 212 and am running into
something weird. If I put my hand close to the 6l6's it makes a high
pich squealing that seems to change in volume and pitch as I move my
hand. Anyone ever run into something similar? Any suggestions for
- Prev by Date: Re: Approval of Democratic controlled Congress lowest in a decade, Pelosi falls to 36%
- Next by Date: Re: Is my amplifier unstable?
- Previous by thread: OT| Latest polling indicates Dem presidential smackdown of all GOPers
- Next by thread: Re: Theremin like feedback of power tubes.