Re: Super Reverb Reissue Problem

Phil S. wrote:

"Lord Valve" <detritus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4669B865.72401D42@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<snip>
Lord Valve
Epert

LMAO!

That IS funny. ;-) That'll learn me not to proofread...

LV

  • Re: The next meet
    ... Squirm away, Phil, squirm away. ... But please, let's not get off topic, remember the "LMAO" comment about the ... Keep squirming Phil, ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: The next meet
    ... It is just that I have strong feelings about hypocrisy.... ... Phil ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: OT:CRS Reports that Bush Lied on Intelligence Reports
    ... [snip of typical lies, pointless obfuscations, and attempts to avoid the ... actual facts by Phil] ... [snip of attempt to divert discussion away from the actual Report to the ... I guess you would prefer that I just let you lie ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Time to clean up this town.
    ... comprehension was almost non-existent as was his humour. ... Ravi Krishna: "That was funny. ... You started the smears. ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Re: Islam was spread by the sword? What about Christianity?
    ... surprising that it was taken - by Phil and others - as inflammatory. ... I will fight such extremism as well as I can. ... attacking me and I'll stop replying. ...
    (uk.religion.christian)