Re: OT: Too Many Dead Soldiers

"Gomez" <gaddams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:evfh63d0k1to221pv3vkeg6qglovlblsgk@xxxxxxxxxx
On Thu, 07 Jun 2007 22:49:01 GMT, "Stephen Cowell"
<scowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"The Repair Guy" <repairguy1993@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
David <gaddams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I answered him MONTHS ago.

Should be no trouble to type one more
sentence, then.

Perhaps I should have been more clear...
what is the mission in Iraq *today*?

"Today" it is to mindfuck libs like you that don't have a clue. To
everybody else it's the same it's always been - to stabilize the
country and make Iraq a non-threat to her neighbors and the US.

We invaded to stabilize the country... yeah,
right... look at it now. That place is trashed.
All the good, smart people are either dead,
leaving, or wishing they were leaving. Without
the secular middle class it will become a Shiite
shithole, further polarizing the Middle East.
Iran now has a rich buddy! Look what we did
for our buddies, the Iranians... took out their
local opposition. I'll bet they contributed to
W's 2004 campaign.

Thanks for answering the question, Dave.
__
Steve
..

  • Good news from Iraq
    ... Iraq has said it is leaving the country after three years of work there. ... Bechtel Corp - which has finished its last contract - says the security ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: OT: why USA is a regime
    ... It was the USA who consistently vetoed resolutions to ... The UN's mandate in Iraq prior to the USA invasion was not to teach Saddam's ... Hussein refused Oil-For-Food in 1991 and waited until the country was in ruins ... resistance in Iraq is not from local Iraqis, ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: OT - Recent War Ads tie Iraq to 9/11
    ... The Iranians trying to de-stabilize Iraq is one of the prime reasons Hussein attacked Iran. ... Not so much the Kurds, but they have issues with the Sunnis as all Shia do, especially the ones in Iraq. ... Turkey is a secular country and the citizens do not live under Islamic law by the government. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: statement of support to Cindy Sheehan
    ... >> While I agree that the country is and should be ashamed at how the ... > military seeks to recruit those over 25 yrs of age. ... You are free to feel that those in iraq have no responsibility ... > something they are to blame for being conned. ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)
  • Re: 1:240 (approx) scale figures, accessories, etc?
    ... Why would any nation lift a finger to stop them? ... Saudi Arabia perhaps, but you attacked Iraq, which obviously had no ... of wanting a unified country without foreign intervention. ... to begin it's war against the US without a declaration of war - stop ...
    (rec.models.railroad)