Re: Does anyone make a Fender Deluxe Reverb type (AB763) combo amp without vibrato circuit and normal channel?
- From: Doggone <Running@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:53:34 GMT
pauls <pauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Here's what I'd like to find:
Love the Fender Deluxe Reverb, but, I want a smaller cabinet and want
to dispense with the vibrato circuitry and the "normal" channel (I
never use it). Plus, I'd like a mid-range control.
Kinda like if you took a Fender Princeton size combo cabinet but have
a 12" speaker and the basic Fender Deluxe Reverb circuitry (with the
reverb, but no normal channel or vibrato). Point to point wiring would
be nice too.
Is there such a beast? Who makes it?
You can try Morris Amps. Not likely to be cheap but looks
like quality stuff.
If it's not broken, fix it till it is.
- Prev by Date: Re: New Rolling Stone "Guitar God" issue...
- Next by Date: Re: Amp Question - What repair parts to use on BF Champ
- Previous by thread: Re: Does anyone make a Fender Deluxe Reverb type (AB763) combo amp without vibrato circuit and normal channel?
- Next by thread: Re: Ed Blum Amps on Dave Moore's Site