Re: GLOBAL WARMING HITS DENVER!

I have NO problem with cleaner air, and I do want to be independent from
imported oil.
I just refuse to buy some crack pot science that says we are responsible for
the direction the world turns.
It is a known FACT that the earth has had "Extreme Cliamate Changes" 4 times
in the past, all of which
occured before the human race set foot on this planet, to blame us for it is
foolish.
Lets fix the polution issues we cause WITHOUT ruining out economy to do it,
isn't THAT patriotic?