Re: '65 Fender deluxe reverb blackface - what should it sound like?

Thanks for telling me about that highpass filter on the volume
control. I looked at the the schematics and see that, yes, it's there
on the vibrato channel!

http://www.schematicheaven.com/fenderamps/65_deluxe_reverb_manual.pdf
(see 2nd to last page)

That explains alot!

Does the rectifier tube (5AR4/GZ3) make much difference in the sound?

Thanks for your posting!

Paul

On 3 Feb 2007 20:59:28 -0800, "Valvesmith" <timba.eisen@xxxxxxxxx>