Shhh- THE aga Cows HAVE Gone Home!

I'd like to usurp this opportunity to commend every one of you life
support systems for an infected cum splashed tonsil...for your
unparalelled fear, cowardice, failure and -like LV, downright
Un-American Quititude.

Yes, it's true...stalky, devin, pmg, madden, claudel, and several others
are now undergoing my ass-on-face mouth blast into rectitude.

Bitches, perhaps www.geocities.com/mvm55555 was _all_ it took!?

For a few, perhaps it was my 'lil "How To Whack Amp Buzz". Others chose to run headlong into an I-beam with my standard abuse at thier expense.*

Nonetheless, we of the anti-neocon, humorous and indefatigably
bored with your ilk persuasion, now leg-lift amd hereby
deliver our cross-eyed salute to you, our self-acknowledged inferiors;

Dry-Phhhhhhtttttblechhhhhhhhhhhaaaaarraaaapppppp.

My GOD- I just sharted for you!

Cheerio!!!

To those too phuctarded to know that the spa drain has just
kerplopped 'em under with certainty that your intestines are
about to be anus sucked inside out during a no-witness drowning,
mat I offer up this eulogy as you glugglurp...

*
Why didn't you go away to begin with when you first realized that this entire Russian Roulette was a set up with all chambers fully-loaded?

When I first noticed that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts, -you should have at LEAST made _some_ sort of lame-O attempt
to come up with *ONE*!

If ignorance was a disability, you'd get full pension! Nonetheless, I'll consider letting you have the last word _if_ you guarantee it will be your last.

"Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."
-Stanislaw J. Lec

His stance on frequency might've been greatly altered with but one
log on to aga...

Grass growing in a windowbox would've earned higher Nielson ratings
than your aga phuctardation. What do you do for a living? You _are_ living, aren't you (claudel)? If you called the Suicide Hotline, they'd say: "Go ahead, _call_ claudel!" Maybe you wouldn't be such Jerk-Off's if a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter didn't ALWAYS beat you to responding to me.

A few days ago, someone naively suggested that perhaps aga might be improved via facial photo uploads to match with posters... if you
bitches didn't have faces that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump, that *might've* flown.

P.S.

Suck. :-) mvm

  • Shhh! agas boy-cows are quietly navigating home!
    ... "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic." ... than your aga phuctardation. ... You _are_ living, aren't you? ... bitches didn't have faces that could be used as an alternative to a stomach pump, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Mulay addresses city council
    ... Bitches, perhaps www.geocities.com/mvm55555 was _all_ it took!? ... "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic." ... than your aga phuctardation. ... What do you do for a living? ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: While Im Here: Pitt Bull Guarding House
    ... to say "if she had a barking chihuahua she'd be alive today." ... "If only we'd thought to install a smoke alarm, we wouldn't be living ... Members of "reality-based community" embrace their ignorance of biology and DNA! ... MIT Scientist:'Alarm over climate change is based on ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: OT: Toyotas Braking and Acceleration Difficulties
    ... Doing software for a living means that I am LESS comfortable with it rather than MORE comfortable with it. ... comfortable in their ignorance, or that same ignorance can be ... There's a reason that the most dangerous ... controlling anything important (nuclear power plants, weapons delivery systems, trains). ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: The SECRET PURPOSE of World War II
    ... We would not be living in caves. ... > repaying the said imposed finance. ... will produce a new set of son's of bitches. ... Bob Kolker ...
    (sci.econ)