Re: OT: A better article about those Iraqi WMDs

"Abig Muckingfess" <ken.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message >
What? You consistently call people liars,

I only bring attantion to their lies.

use uppercase to indicate
your shouting,

When I have to repeat, I will do that to point out what they missed in a

swear at them and dance circle every time you get
caught misspeaking.

Post an example, and do include sufficient info to read the entire post.

Then you dance and cry foul if it happens to you.

I only cry foul when someone intentionally lies, and stated that I have said
something that I have never posted.

You claim to be a libertarian but you're a text book case of a Bush
apologist.

There you go again with that dishonest claim. Why do you find it necessary
to lie like that?

I have repeatedly posted a long list on areas where I disagree with the
Administration, and in the last few days I have repeated that I did NOT
trust what Bush had to say when the NSA story broke.

How can I do NOT TRUST his word get twisted into apologist?

You don't think on your own but parrot everything you can
pick up off the right.

More dishonesty!

ALL of the defining issues on the Right I disagree with like Intelligent
Design, Abortion, Gay Rights, Schiavo...

How did you get so out of touch from reality?

  • Re: The problem with all these "Debates".
    ... The anti-science posters aren't polite, ... of politeness while repeatedly lying through their teeth. ... repeat falsehoods, particularly after they have been corrected, are ... are specifically relying on the propaganda ploy of repeating lies so ...
    (talk.origins)
  • AZDuffman is a liar who simply repeats his lies
    ... the actual polls were Kos polls. ... And to this AZDuffman retorted that Kos if a left wing site (and that is ... So his response was, as you see above, to just repeat the lie as ... We see that AZDuffman is a liar that simply repeats his lies. ...
    (sci.econ)
  • Re: A subject of interest...OT?
    ... DEA, which has outlived any usefulness it may have had, made me at ... golden opportunity to repeat their new favorite lies about me. ... Of course you've already noticed how every time they repeat some lies ... On the Kook Faq, I linked to the site where I filed a police report ...
    (alt.support.chronic-pain)
  • Re: OT: Cig. Smoking "Significant" Contributor to Global Warming
    ... When you read something negative about Al Gore ... Why is it that people who disagree with Democrats feel they can't just ... lies about them--not little lies either but the biggest and worst ... things you can think of--and then to repeat those lies over and over ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: John McCain says hes glad he deregulated Wall Street
    ... When someone can only repeat and repeat the same canned message for every ... post criticizing his party, that by anyone's definition is neurotic. ... In the face of lies, I am compelled to post facts. ...
    (soc.retirement)