Re: OT: Rove To Be Indicted

"Mr Soul" <google@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:...
> >The Notary HAS to witness the signing
> Once again, you aren't reading what I'm saying. Sure they witness the
> signing but they don't sit there & watch you read the doc's.

True.

>>I have also managed a MULI-MILLION dollar businesses with over 100
>>employess
> Good for you. And why aren't you doing that anymore?

My entire life was about that job, and that business, and that cost me my
first marriage. I would rather make far less money and do something that I
really enjoy. Most guys I know that do what you do with computers got into
that because they enjoyed it, more than it being a way to make a living.
Doing what you like is a far better way to make your way in life.

See ya,
John

  • Re: OT - I love how the right is spining: no "underlying crime" was committed
    ... The Notary at aminimum witnesses the signing, ... At a minimum the Notary is a witness to the person signing ... > He was just signing a settlement agreement - why would he remember it? ... Because that agreement released Air America from the contratcual obligation ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: I for one would like to know
    ... with our own computers. ... There is no reason for a black list and I don't ... Ultimately in the end, I think most here have good intentions, but life ... And that is actually what keeps me from signing up for most ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Zimmerman: Doctors Report
    ... some other person, during an altercation that you did not witness, ... hefeared for his life. ... They don't have to "prove" anything, they have to show to the satisfaction of 12 jurors that given these circumstances is not reasonable to believe that Zimmerman acted in self defense. ... evidence, how are they going to prove anything? ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Our Heroes
    ... If you help her to find a true love of Jesus, then she will not want to ... As a living witness to Christ ... I pray that your friend will find joy in life through your own ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: Top 5 Wasted Beats
    ... life. ... So we'll just give that lifetime achivement. ... "..punks get killed at the end of the week" - Lil Dap ... But just that witness happens to be the crazy wino on the ...
    (rec.music.hip-hop)