Re: Katrina Amp Raffle
> Hello John,
> I just emailed you.
> Best regards,
> Richard Guy
> "John Wheaton" <wheatonjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > Would whoever was running the raffle please e-me?
> > Thanks!
> > John
Hey, RG ... Are you doing anymore?
- SMITHSONIAN CAUGHT IN ANOTHER WHITE LIE
... Richard Benedetto ... David Brewster ... William F. Buckley Jr. ... John Derbyshire ...
- Re: Richard de Chester, brother of Sir Roger de Lacy, Constable of Chester
... Richard of Chester's last mentioning dates of 1211. ... not father in law of Alan. ... wife of Alan Fitz Roland of Galloway ... marriage with the aunt of John [brackets are Mr. ...
- Re: C.P. Addition: Maud de Bernake, wife of Sir Ralph de Cromwell, Lord Cromwell
... Spouse: Sir William FitzWilliam ... Father: Sir John FitzWilliam ... 'Thomas Bosvile, knight', enfeoffed Richard Symmes of Barnesley ...
- Re: Lionheart and Lackland - opinions
... I've never seen quite that view of Richard before. ... find a ship on the North Sea and be in England before PA knew ... Philip was waging a "quiet" war against him in Normandy. ... John had to deal with the consequences. ...
- RE: Magna Carta Ancestry: Was Richard Walkfare (d. 1370) the father of Joan, wife of Thomas de Felto
... In Magna Carta Ancestry, on p. 213, Joan, the wife of Thomas de Felton, is ... identified as a daughter of Richard Walkfare, Knt., of Great Ryburgh, ... Joan de Felton may have been a half sister of John le Strange's wife ...