Re: Idea For This NG

On 16 Sep 2005 15:43:47 -0700, "RichCI" <richci@xxxxxxxxx> did
courageously avow:

>Zootwoman wrote:
>> Guncho wrote:
>> > Why don't we just change the name to OT:Blah Blah Blah American
>> > Politics?
>> >
>> > Anything guitar amp related would be OT at this point.
>> >
>> > Chris
>>
>> How would that be different. That's like claiming that yo are saving
>> daylioght by shifting the time you get up in the morning and go to bed
>> at night. OT: works if you use it. Apparently you don't.
>

>I think a better name would be "Zootwoman's Personal Soapbox."

You'd have a lot more credibility if you attacked *all* offenders
equally. I'm not saying they'd listen but right now all you are giving
is an excuse not to.

Ken Wilson
Proud Owner of Lord Valve, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas,
Freep the Xenophobe, Chuck, pseudobacker, and the rest of the
Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
and, at his own request, Karl Rovershank (aka Lars from Mars)
Supporting the Troops at http://www.resisters.ca http://www.criticalhistory.com/

  • Re: Whos here?
    ... miata guys are so civil that even the politics didn't get totally ugly. ... I have t appologize to Brunno, we had some great conversations back and forth comparing and contrasting the US of A and Denmark and my computer bit the dust and I lost my address book and all my old inbox / sent items so, I dropped the ball. ... Chris D'Agnolo TX Sugar Land ... 23 Jim McDonald NY Newburgh ...
    (rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata)
  • Re: SUPPORT HILLARY CLINTON
    ... kinds of degrading sexist personal comments about a public figure say ... Actually, Chris, if the NG is getting spammed (and I assume completely ... There's some months of US political campaigning type SPAM heading RMMGA's ... But this is American politics - I ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: I Know Everything!
    ... >> Guncho wrote: ... >>> Chris ... major label interest, and blah, blah, blah..." ... I didn't think that would be very fun. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: OT: Go vote
    ... > You went fishing three times with referrals to American elections as ... > politics, or your "English perspective." ... I have loads of English ... When I make the very infrequent attempt to read one of Chris' political ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)