Re: Idea For This NG

On 16 Sep 2005 15:43:47 -0700, "RichCI" <richci@xxxxxxxxx> did
courageously avow:

>Zootwoman wrote:
>> Guncho wrote:
>> > Why don't we just change the name to OT:Blah Blah Blah American
>> > Politics?
>> >
>> > Anything guitar amp related would be OT at this point.
>> >
>> > Chris
>>
>> How would that be different. That's like claiming that yo are saving
>> daylioght by shifting the time you get up in the morning and go to bed
>> at night. OT: works if you use it. Apparently you don't.
>

>I think a better name would be "Zootwoman's Personal Soapbox."

You'd have a lot more credibility if you attacked *all* offenders
equally. I'm not saying they'd listen but right now all you are giving
is an excuse not to.

Ken Wilson
Proud Owner of Lord Valve, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas,
Freep the Xenophobe, Chuck, pseudobacker, and the rest of the
Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
and, at his own request, Karl Rovershank (aka Lars from Mars)
Supporting the Troops at http://www.resisters.ca http://www.criticalhistory.com/
.