Re: ot: why I would never vote for Hilary

On 22 Aug 2005 14:03:17 -0700, "Zootwoman" <zootwoman@xxxxxxxxx> did
courageously avow:

>Lars Overshank wrote:
>> > She's doing a Walter Payton, fake right then cut left. Most
>> > conservatives understand her shifty ways already.
>>
>> Yeah. Like the thread said a while ago, what if her fake to the right
>> fools the wrong side? Pretty funny that the left believes her and the
>> right doesn't. Doesn't exactly bode well for the strategy, does it?
>>
>> Lars
>>
>> "Oopy doopy, we have fun"
>>
>> -Chief Rufflefeather
>
>I don't believe her. Why would I believe Our Lady of WalMart? You guys
>are the ones with the rigid two dimensional right left labels, not me.
>I lead a 3D life. You still don't get the politics of corporations
>which has nothing to do with the old cold war paradigm other than using
>those labels to obfuscate and confuse the unwashed masses.

Now if they'd just buy some of that cheap soap made by sweatshop
labour that they sell at Mall-Wart they could quickly become the
washed masses.

Ken Wilson
Proud Owner of Lord Valve, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas,
Freep the Xenophobe, Chuck, the rest of the
Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
and, at his own request, Karl Rovershank (aka Lars from Mars)
Supporting the Troops at http://www.resisters.ca http://www.criticalhistory.com/
.