OT" Josiah's disappearing act

oasysco, tied to the tracks, said:

> Miles,
>
> How old is he now???? He's in the service?

We signed for him to join at 17. He was going
to drop out of school on his 18th birthday anyway,
so we just shipped him off to Ft. Benning at the
start of the school year as he wished. He's 18
now. He was going to go to Airborn school, but
his post in Italy was overcrowded, so he ended up
at Ft Hood for now. He wanted to be training
to jump out of Bradleys and fight, so the army
(of course 8^) made him a HQ weenie. He heads to
the Sandbox this fall.

  • Re: My kids HS FB roadtrips this year...
    ... Anyhow, my daughter cheers for the school, and whereas last year our ... 40 miles as the crow drives. ... And that's just the conference games. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: The Obesification of America
    ... neighborhoods have far more fast food joints than ... 25 miles away is pushing it a bit, ... not be as many grocery stores in poorer neighborhoods I seriously ... Funny thing is when I was in High school(79-82), ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: hey max! is this by you?
    ... training school collided Friday over northern Nevada's high desert, ... Beach, Va., said Jeffery Wells, a spokesman at Fallon Naval Air ... with the consolidation of the Navy fighter Weapons School known as ... 110 miles east of Reno, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: hey max! is this by you?
    ... training school collided Friday over northern Nevada's high desert, ... Beach, Va., said Jeffery Wells, a spokesman at Fallon Naval Air ... with the consolidation of the Navy fighter Weapons School known as ... 110 miles east of Reno, ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)
  • Re: Squeezing the cars out of London
    ... Mine gives me 10 state non-church primaries within 1 mile, ... very good school The other is the one we used (0.2 miles) and is now over ... mixed comp is also 1.7 miles with no safe road or footpath access from here. ...
    (uk.rec.cycling)