FS: 59 Bassman RI Tube Rectifier and Jensen P10R Upgrades

I am selling my 59 Bassman Reissue that has been modified with a tube
rectifier and Jensen P10R speakers. I presently use this amp for harp
with a 7 piece horn band and have plenty of power to spare! I have
installed 12AT and 12AX preamp tubes but will throw in the original
12AX7 tubes and the original solid state rectifier.
This is a killer harp amp but equally as great for guitar. Cosmetically
I would give it an 8 out of 10 due to some tolex scrapes. Electrically
everything is 100%.
I originally paid 650 for the amp and paid a local tech around 400 for
the upgrades so I would like to get 800 for the amp.
Let me know if you have any questions or offers.
Thanks,

  • Re: Bias-wise
    ... Your whole post could be summed up by the pic you gave the link to: biasing ... ultimate tube power amp. ... Anyway, no matter where I set the bias pot, my tubes don't seem to melt so i ... let us say that this amplifier is to produce 100 watts R.M.S. at the ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Blackface a Silverface Super Reverb
    ... You'd be better off putting the money into an amp that designed the ... By listening to the tone of various amps and making an informed ... The voltage differences between BF and SF are the bigger issue. ... High voltage on tubes run too cold causes what I believe you are talking about. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: pentode amplifiers
    ... Loop NFB drops nonlinearity by 20 ... amps are free of higher order distoriton.They are based on tubes and tubes ... A conservatively designed and well-developed 300B amp can easily get ... bandwidth WITHOUT dependance on global NFB, ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)
  • Re: Bias-wise
    ... >> had only the bias to set. ... >> dissipation cutting on the tubes' life expectancy. ... >> your amp a pure A class with 2 tubes amplifying exactly the same wave, ... let us say that this amplifier is to produce 100 watts R.M.S. at the load. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Why tubes are the paradigm
    ... A tube amp must strive for what has always been its ideal, ... I think the poster was trying to say what you say about the window, ... Tubes should remove the window, and the whole wall, and anything between ... > an open window on the concert hall, that is the set of componentry I ...
    (rec.audio.tubes)