FS: 59 Bassman RI Tube Rectifier and Jensen P10R Upgrades

I am selling my 59 Bassman Reissue that has been modified with a tube
rectifier and Jensen P10R speakers. I presently use this amp for harp
with a 7 piece horn band and have plenty of power to spare! I have
installed 12AT and 12AX preamp tubes but will throw in the original
12AX7 tubes and the original solid state rectifier.
This is a killer harp amp but equally as great for guitar. Cosmetically
I would give it an 8 out of 10 due to some tolex scrapes. Electrically
everything is 100%.
I originally paid 650 for the amp and paid a local tech around 400 for
the upgrades so I would like to get 800 for the amp.
Let me know if you have any questions or offers.
Thanks,

.