Re: How True
- From: Rick N. Backer <ken.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:38:36 GMT
On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:25:26 -0500, "Elvis Kabong"
<ampscience@xxxxxxxxxxxx> did courageously avow:
>"timepixdc" <timepixdc@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "Other than telling us how to live, think,
>marry, pray, vote, invest,
>> educate our children and, now, die, I think the
>Republicans have done a
>> fine job of getting government out of our
>Another Bush flip-flop: During the election,
>trial lawyers were evil. After the election,
>he appoints one to the Supreme Court. - Zing!
>What is it with conservative, evangelical
>Christians who believe Harry Potter books
>are evil but support the use of guns and
>bombs in Iraq? - Zing!
Hmmmmmmmm, the people dying in Iraq, other than your own of course,
aren't white so they're not human?
Posting from the last bastion of freedom and democracy.
Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, John Boy Wheaton, Clod
and the rest of the Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
Former owner of Jet Ski, traded to Elvis Kabong for a half-eaten twinkie
and an old stub from a Mom & Dads concert.
- Prev by Date: Re: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters' (Update2)
- Next by Date: Re: Cooking tubes on a gig
- Previous by thread: Re: How True
- Next by thread: Re: OT: How True