Re: Which Guitar Recording Amp?
- From: Ben Dover <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 05:45:54 GMT
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:27:30 -0700, H5N1 <yAhF.akU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>I've "been there" for years, even though I keep and maintain a couple of
L egend in his own mind
>That's what initially brought me to this ludicrous dinosaur abusenet
>coo-coo nest. ;-)
LOL - the statement above comes from a medicated lunatic (Mulay) who,
last year, posted the crap contained in the long LINK below:
<from late '04>
YOU ("Mulay") are the person who - months ago - posted approximately
messages that were nothing more than "phonetic gibberish"... all in a
period of a just a few days. Most interesting was your
"serial-killer/bone saw" message.
Here- let's have a look:
There're a few other authors that come up in the results, but most of
those messages are Mulay's. (just look for the gibberish words & the
constantly-changing user ID)
Two words: mental illness
>> I think folks would be VERY supprised how often recordings are made
>> today WITHOUT amps of any kind. Start looking into the POD folks... or
>> other such stuff.
>> Al DiMeola (sp?) once stated that he used and acoustic guitar through a
>> processor set on ** '59 Les Paul thru Marshall Stack".. direct to disc
>> and actually prefered the results to using his REAL '59 LP and Marshall
- Prev by Date: Re: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters' (Update2)
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Ex-Intel Officers Speak on Plame's Behalf
- Previous by thread: Re: Which Guitar Recording Amp?
- Next by thread: OT: Can US, Britain 'win' in Iraq?