Re: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters' (Update2)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:26:08 -0700, "John Wheaton"
<wheatonjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx> did courageously avow:

>>> I have
>>
>> Evidently.
>>
>> Now for another question in what would seem to be the only subject that
>> you have expertise in...
>>
>> What brand of clarinet and reed did Benny Goodman prefer to use during
>> most of his career?
>
>Unlike you, I am always honest, and when I don't know, I say so,

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

>and not
>being a Goodman fan, I have no idea.
>
>Bye,
>John

Ken Wilson
Posting from the last bastion of freedom and democracy.
Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, John Boy Wheaton, Clod
and the rest of the Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
Former owner of Jet Ski, traded to Elvis Kabong for a half-eaten twinkie
and an old stub from a Mom & Dads concert.
www.resisters.ca

  • Re: OT: France...
    ... >Why did they come in TENTH, and ELEVENTH in overall customer satisfaction. ... too narrow of a focus and it is so misleading that you would ... Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, PMG, John Boy Wheaton, Clod ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters (Update2)
    ... >> If only it wasn't from one of the many right-wing front groups that you ... >anyone that IS interested in becoming better educated about the subject. ... Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, John Boy Wheaton, Clod ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: OT: France...
    ... >> Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, PMG, John Boy Wheaton, Clod ... >> and the rest of the Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations ... Proud Owner of Lord Valve, Paul Knowles, PMG, John Wheaton, Claude Lucas ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: The POWs in Guantanamo Bay
    ... and nobody gets an attorney or any other normal due process. ... LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE ... Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, John Boy Wheaton, Clod ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)