Re: Rove, Libby Accounts on Plame Differ With Reporters' (Update2)

On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:26:08 -0700, "John Wheaton"
<wheatonjohn@xxxxxxxxxxx> did courageously avow:

>>> I have
>>
>> Evidently.
>>
>> Now for another question in what would seem to be the only subject that
>> you have expertise in...
>>
>> What brand of clarinet and reed did Benny Goodman prefer to use during
>> most of his career?
>
>Unlike you, I am always honest, and when I don't know, I say so,

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

>and not
>being a Goodman fan, I have no idea.
>
>Bye,
>John

Ken Wilson
Posting from the last bastion of freedom and democracy.
Proud Owner of LV, Paul Know less, John Boy Wheaton, Clod
and the rest of the Union of Rightwing Idiots Needing Explanations (URINE)
Former owner of Jet Ski, traded to Elvis Kabong for a half-eaten twinkie
and an old stub from a Mom & Dads concert.
www.resisters.ca
.